YAY, the first week of my Crochet Mood Blanket 2015 is done!! It almost has something therapeutic to sit down at the end of each day and crochet a granny square in the mood-fitting colour.
It started with the light green square because I was quite determined at the start of the new year (still am!!)
1. determination (personal)
2. blessed & loved with my beautiful baby girl who was in cuddle mood
3. productive making a little something for a friend
4. HAPPY (highlight of my week) at baby swimming class ❤
5. a little worried, a little pensive, a little chaotic (personal)
6. mildly grouchy & upset about husband taking down the Christmas tree – I love those lights!
7. feeling okay ….
Since I will have 18 squares go across, next weeks part will be joined right onto this first week. Quite exciting to see all the blocks come together!